|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Kane is an insurance broker for Farmers Insurance.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kane served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Insurance and Banking|
Elections for the office of Tennessee House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 7, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent Roger Kane is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Kane ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89. Kane defeated Tim Hutchinson, Joey Mcculley, and William G. Pierce in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 89 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Kane is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kane raised a total of $32,212 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 2, 2013.
|Roger Kane's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 89||$32,212|
|Grand Total Raised||$32,212|
2012Kane won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Kane raised a total of $32,212.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Roger Kane's campaign in 2012|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$3,900|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$2,000|
|Robinson Jr, James||$1,400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$32,212|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kane and his wife have four children. They currently reside in Knoxville, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Roger + Kane + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Project Vote Smart
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Kane, Roger," accessed July 2, 2013
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 89
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |