Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 63|
Parker's website talks about the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Reduce Income taxes which are the highest in the southeast and puts us at a competitive disadvantage."
- Excerpt: "Working with my fellow conservatives in Raleigh, we will cut spending. Republicans identified over $600 million in spending cuts that were not approved."
- Excerpt: "Return discipline to our public schools. Strengthen our Community Colleges. Promote growth of more Charter Schools."
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 63 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Stephen M. Ross||65.6%||3,884|
Parker was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. His opponent in the November 2 general election was Alice Bordsen (D).
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Roger + Parker + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Roger Parker's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |