|New Hampshire Commissioner of Insurance|
|2003 - Present|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Bachelor's||St. Anselm College|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
Prior to his appointment as commissioner, Sevigny held the position of Assistant Commissioner of New Hampshire's Insurance Department. Before joining the insurance department, he was an employee of Travelers Insurance for more than 30 years, serving in a variety of technical and management positions.
- Bachelor of Arts in biology, St. Anselm College in Manchester, New Hampshire
Commissioner of Insurance (2003-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Roger + Sevigny + New + Hampshire + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Highbeam.com "Insurance Commissioner Roger Sevigny served on a second five-year term after the Executive Council approved his nomination by Gov. John Lynch.(Concord)" Accessed November 3, 2012
- New Hampshire Department of Insurance "Commissioner" Accessed November 3, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography" Accessed November 3, 2012
- Boston.com, "NH Exec Council confirms 3 commish nominees," June 5, 2013
- Insurance Journal, "N.H. Commissioner Sevigny’s Reappointment Confirmed by Exec Council," June 6, 2013
- Insurance Journal, "N.H. Gov. Nominates Sevigny to Continue to Serve as Insurance Commissioner," May 17, 2013
- Insurance Journal, "Election Will Mean New Faces in State Insurance Commissioner Jobs," November 1, 2010
|New Hampshire Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|