|Montana State Senate, District 24|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 2, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Webb's professional experience includes co-owning Architectural Doors and Hardware with his wife, and managing other businesses.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Webb served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance and Claims|
|• Highways and Transportation|
|• State Administration|
|• Health and Human Services|
Webb's website highlighted the following campaign themes.
Better Economy/Better Jobs: I will work to create higher paying jobs in Montana by reducing the cost and complexity of doing business.
Traditional Family Values: I will support legislature to protect the values that will keep our families strong.
Education: I will support accountable and equitable education funding.
Less Spending/Lower Taxes: I will work to reduce taxes to an affordable level by holding government accountable for spending.
Lower Energy Costs/Responsible Development: I will work to reduce the cost of operating our homes and businesses by developing our natural resources and creating new sources of energy while maintaining a quality environment.
Affordable Healthcare: I will work towards solutions to solve the healthcare crisis through tax incentives and less regulation in healthcare markets.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Webb won election in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 24. Webb ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and defeated Wanda Grinde (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 24, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Webb is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Webb raised a total of $44,886 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 5, 2013.
|Roger Webb's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana Senate, District 24||$44,886|
|Grand Total Raised||$44,886|
2012Webb won election to the Montana State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Webb raised a total of $44,886.
|Montana State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Roger Webb's campaign in 2012|
|Yellowstone County Republican Central Committee||$800|
|National Association of Gun Rights||$320|
|Total Raised in 2012||$44,886|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Webb and his wife, Peggy, have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Roger + Webb + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana State Senate
- Montana Senate Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Office website
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Webb for Senate, "Meet Roger," retrieved October 10, 2012
- Webb for Senate, "On the Issues," retrieved October 10, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Webb, ROger," accessed September 5, 2013
Kim Gillan (D)
|Montana State Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|