Roger Wilson (Colorado)
|Colorado House of Representatives District 61|
|January 12, 2011-2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Bachelor's||University of Colorado|
|Profession||Chief Technical Officer, Starfall Education and Blue Mountain Arts|
Wilson earned his B.A. in Physics from the University of Colorado.
Wilson has worked in the following positions: research assistant for the Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics, art director/public relations manager/director for Blue Mountain Arts, and system/software engineer for Lockheed Martin. He is currently employed as chief technical officer for Starfall Education and Blue Mountain Arts.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wilson served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Livestock, & Natural Resources Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
- Economic and Business Development Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 61 General election (2010)|
|Roger Wilson (D)||9,657|
|Kathleen Curry (L)||9,298|
|Luke Korkowski (R)||8,987|
In 2010, Wilson raised $28,500 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Wilson, Roger Ben||$6,197|
|Service Employees Local 105||$3,000|
|Colorado State Conference Of Electrical Workers Small Donor Cmte||$1,000|
|Colorado American Federation Of Labor & Congress Of Industrial Organizations Nonpartisan Small Donor||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Roger + Wilson + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Wilson has a wife, Kris.
- Roger Wilson's campaign website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Roger Wilson facebook page
|Colorado House District 61
| Succeeded by|
Millie Hamner (D)