|Missouri House Of Representatives District 43|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
LeBlanc has worked in health care, non-profit, retail, and youth and community development. He earned his B.S. in Social Work from the University of Central Missouri.
He is a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Boy Scouts of America, Cleaver Family YMCA, Concord Fortress of Hope Church, Hogan Preparatory Academy, and the Thornberry Boys & Girls Club.
Ends re-election campaign
On March 26, 2010, LeBlanc announced he would be ending his re-election campaign, stating, “I have determined that seeking a second term as state representative for the 43rd District would not be in the best interest of my family or my community." Days before his announcement, a story broke about LeBlanc having a relationship with an 18-year-old student he had mentored.
- Tax Reform
- Special Standing Committee on Infrastructure and Transportation Funding
- Special Standing Committee on Health Insurance
- Joint Interim Committee on Oversight of Federal Stimulus and Stabilization Funds
Roman LeBlanc raised $23,342 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 43|
|Roman LeBlanc (D)||14,165||100.0%|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Roman LeBlanc's 2008 campaign.
|Carpenters District Council of Kansas City & Vicinity||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Roman LeBlanc
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. LeBlanc
- Kansas City Star, "Missouri lawmaker decides against seeking re-election after news reports reveal relationship with teenager," March 26, 2010
- Missouri House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on LeBlanc's 2008 campaign contributions
|Missouri State House District 43
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |