Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives District 144|
|Bachelor's||Saint Louis University|
Bonn's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Protecting the Constitution of the United States is crucial to maintaining our freedom. The 10th amendment was written specifically to limit the Federal Government. Nobody knows Missouri like its own residents and we don't need people thousands of miles away telling us what to do. We need to make our own success through our own decisions.
Promoting Business in Missouri
Right to Bear Arms - 2nd Amendment
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Paul Fitzwater defeated Ron Bohn in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 144 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Paul Fitzwater Incumbent||78.9%||1,896|
Bohn was a Republican candidate for District 152 of the Missouri House of Representatives. The primary election was on August 3, 2010 and the general election was on November 2. Bohn was defeated in the August 3 primary by Paul Fitzwater.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ron + Bohn + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 144
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Ron Bohn 2014, "Political Issues & Initiatives," accessed July 23, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |