For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Indiana House of Representatives District 30|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Inspector, Kokomo Fire Department, retired|
Herrell is a retired Inspector with the Kokomo Fire Department. He served as a Medical Corpsman in the United States Army.
He is a member of the Farm Bureau, and lifetime member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, 1152.
In the May 4 primary election, Herrell ran unopposed and received 2,009 votes. 
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 30 (2008)|
|Ron Herrell (D)||15,507|
|Jason Miller (R)||8,966|
In 2008, Herrell collected $35,397 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to her campaign.
|Indiana State Teachers Association||$8,500|
|Indiana Democratic Party||$5,048|
|Insurance Institute of Indiana||$2,000|
|Indiana Trial Lawyers Association||$1,500|
|Carolene Mays for State Representative||$1,250|
|Association to Build a Better Indiana||$1,000|
|Indiana Hospital Association||$1,000|
|Indiana Beverage Alliance||$1,000|
- Indiana House of Representatives - Ron Herrell
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Herrell
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2008 Official election results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Herrell Campaign Donors
|Indiana House of Representatives District 30
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |