|Montana House of Representatives, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Montana Fish & Wildlife Commission|
|Montana State Library Commission|
|2005 - 2009|
|Bachelor's||University of Mississippi|
Moody's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||Keep public lands in public hands||”|
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Ron Moody was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 30 incumbent Bill Harris was unopposed in the Republican primary. Harris faces Moody in the general election. Incumbent Ryan Osmundson (R) is running in District 30.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ron + Moody + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 29
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Ron Moody Montana House 29, homepage, accessed September 7, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |