|Kansas House of Representatives District 78|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- This page is about the Kansas State Representative in District 78. For his father, the District 115 incumbent, see Ronald Ryckman.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ryckman served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Transportation and Public Safety Budget|
|• Commerce, Labor and Economic Development|
Ryckman won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 78. He was unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Ryckman is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Ryckman raised a total of $14,887 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 20, 2013.
|Ron Ryckman's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kansas State House, District 78||$14,887|
|Grand Total Raised||$14,887|
2012Ryckman won election to the Kansas House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Ryckman raised a total of $14,887.
|Kansas House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ron Ryckman's campaign in 2012|
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$1,000|
|Kansas Medical Society||$750|
|Kansas Optometric Association||$700|
|Union Pacific Railroad||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$14,887|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kansas Freedom Index
The Kansas Policy Institute, Kansas’s "first free market think tank," releases its legislator scorecard as a part of its Kansas Freedom Index for Kansas state representatives and senators once a year. The Score Card gives each legislator a score from 1%-100% based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on specific issues which the Kansas Policy Institute thought were pro-limited government policies.
Ron Ryckman received a score of 58.0% in the 2013 index.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ron + Ryckman + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House gets down to business as Legislature opens - Kansas.com
- Governor Brownback and Legislators make statements on Oil and Gas Depletion ... - KOAM-TV
- Kansas session opens; crime bills to be debated - Kansas.com
- Kansas hospitals leading new push for Medicaid expansion - The Kansas City Kansan
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 13, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Ryckman, Ron," Accessed June 20, 2013
- "Kansas Freedom Index"
- 2013 Kansas Policy Index
Ed Trimmer (D)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 78
| Succeeded by|