|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Travis is an insurance agent operating five offices in Eastern Tennessee.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Travis served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Insurance and Banking|
Travis ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31. Travis defeated incumbent Jim Cobb in the August 2 primary election. He was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 31 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jim Cobb Incumbent||49.4%||4,255|
Comprehensive donor information for Travis is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Travis raised a total of $73,338 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 28, 2013.
|Ron Travis's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 31||$73,338|
|Grand Total Raised||$73,338|
2012Travis won re-election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Travis raised a total of $73,338.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ron Travis's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$2,000|
|Swafford, Samuel L||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$73,338|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Travis and his wife, Laura, have two children. They currently reside in Dayton, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ron + Travis + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Best Hip-Hop Albums Of 2013 - Huffington Post Canada
- Ronald Westbrook, Alzheimer's Sufferer, Fatally Shot Knocking On The Wrong ... - Huffington Post
- Blount County grand jury indicts man on animal cruelty, stalking charges - Maryville Daily Times
- Raymond Lee Pennington Sr. - Columbia Daily Herald
- The Gun Report: Thanksgiving Weekend Edition - New York Times (blog)
- Harry Dean Stanton: 'Life? It's one big phantasmagoria' - The Guardian
- George Jones Tribute Concert Features Stars Aplenty - Huffington Post
- Donald Cavanaugh And David Neily: Two Missing Men, Two Unsolved Mysteries - Huffington Post
- 2014 SXSW Music Festival Announces Second Billing - Huffington Post
- Lakewood Youth Hall of Fame nominations being accepted - Long Beach Press-Telegram
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Jim Cobb (R)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |