|Maryland State Senate District 14|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
January 12, 2011
Kramer earned her Juris Doctor at The University of Baltimore School of Law in 1979 and her Bachelors in Law Enforcement at the University of Maryland, College Park in 1976.
Kramer is a member of these committees:
- Budget and Taxation
- Executive Nominations Committee
- Spending Affordability Committee
- Special Joint Committee on Pensions
- Protocol Committee (Senate Co-chair)
Kramer represents Maryland Senate District 14. District 14 includes Montgomery County.
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2010
Kramer raised $52,244 for his campaign.
|Maryland Senate, District 14|
|Rona Kramer (D)||26,923||67.8%|
|Frank Hackenberg (R)||12,733||32.1%|
In 2006 Rona Kramer collected $52,244 in donations.
Her four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Maryland Realtors Association||$5,500|
|Apartment & Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington||$4,000|
|District 14 Team||$2,825|
|National Association of Industrial & Office Properties||$2,000|
Kramer was born in Washington, DC.
- Gazette.Net, Unofficial results, congratulations begin for Montgomery
- Senator Kramer's website
- Official Maryland State Senate website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Senator Kramer's facebook
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- Robert Zirkin
- Maryland Primary Election Results
- [http://www.elections.state.md.us/elections/2006/results/general/office_State_Senator.html Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2006 Gubernatorial General Election results for State Senator," accessed February 24, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Kramer's 2006 campaign contributions
- 2006 contributors to Rona Kramer
|Maryland Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|