Ronald A. Wait
|Ronald A. Wait|
|Illinois House of Representatives District 69|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wait has worked as an accountant, attorney, coach, farm manager, and special education teacher.
He is a Trustee at Belvidere United Methodist Church, Legislative Chair of the Boone County Farm Bureau, Chair of the Boone County Housing Authority, Trustee with the Children's Home and Aid Society, and a member of the United Way Advisory Board.
Wait did not run for re-election in 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 69 (2008)|
|Ronald A. Wait (R)||30,641|
|Greg Tuite (D)||25,423|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 69 (2006)|
|Ronald A. Wait (R)||20,482|
|Greg Tuite (D)||19,099|
In 2008, Wait collected $595,820 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|House Republican Organization of Illinois||$231,493|
|Illinois Republican Party||$126,712|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$22,168|
|Illinois Manufacturers Association||$10,750|
|Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois||$9,000|
- Appropriations-Public Safety
- Cities & Villages
- Judiciary I - Civil Law
- Judiciary II - Criminal Law
- State Government Administration (Ranking Minority Member)
- Subcommittee on Minority Procurement
- Transportation, Regulation, Roads Committee
- Veterans' Affairs
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Ronald A. Wait (R) 69th District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008
|Illinois House of Representatives District 69
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |