Ronald C. Rice
|Ronald C. Rice|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 10|
Rice is a two-term Newark city councilman and has a law degree from Seton Hall.
In the 2012 Democratic primary, Rice considered himself the most progressive of the five candidates.
According to his website, Rice's campaign platform included the following issues
- Pass the Emergency Jobs to Restore the American Dream Act and the 21st Century Full Employment and Training Act
- Pass legislation to redress the U.S. Supreme Court's Citizens United decision
- Support school choice and homeschooling initiatives
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 WYNC "Live! NJ Election Results," June 5, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 New Jersey Star-Ledger "In packed 10th District congressional election, Donald Payne Jr. is viewed as front-runner," May 24, 2012
- ↑ Ronald Rice campaign website "The Issues," Accessed June 2, 2012
- ↑ New Jersey Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"