Ronald G. Arvin
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||Last election = November 4, 2014|
Arvin's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "The public expects and relies on the notion that we have a functional public safety system in place. My record is very clear. I have supported increase funding for emergency services to include an increase to the hourly rate paid to "on call responders."
Roads and Infrastructure
- Excerpt: "For us to have a thriving economy, for us to maintain a safe lifestyle and for us to be simply able to function regarding the simplest of human needs, we need a great road system. I have been relentless sending and supporting that message."
- Excerpt: "I am committed to support a quality education for our children. Money does not guarantee quality education, but we need to work together as a community to get the best value we can. Education is an investment in our future. I am committed to working with the School District and parents to maximize our investment in education and address our diverse needs for traditional and technical training."
- Excerpt: "It is a fundamental duty of our community to provide an education and educational facilities for our children. It is irresponsible for us to not maintain our existing facilities."
Elections for the office of Alaska House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 19, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Gretchen Wehmhoff was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Cathy Tilton defeated Ronald G. "Ron" Arvin in the Republican primary. Wehmhoff will face Tilton in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 12 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ronald + Arvin + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House of Representatives District 12
- Alaska House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alaska State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Ronald Arvin on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Alaska Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Official campaign website, "On the Issues," accessed July 24, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 4, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 20, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014