|Former candidate for|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 66|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Harsin's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Indiana State Issues
The Indiana Economy
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Terry Goodin was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Lisa Seng Shadday defeated Ronald "Ron" Harsin and Joe Van Wye, Sr. in the Republican primary. Goodin defeated Shadday in the general election.
|Indiana House of Representatives 66, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Terry Goodin Incumbent||59%||10,882|
|Republican||Lisa Seng Shadday||41%||7,566|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 66 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Lisa Seng Shadday||62.4%||1,737|
|Joseph Van Wye||7.2%||200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ronald + Harsin + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 66
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Ronald Harsin on Facebook
- Ronald Harsin on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Ron Harsin for Indiana District 66, "Issues," accessed April 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |