Ronald J. Baltierra
|Ronald J. Baltierra|
|Illinois State Senate District 2|
Baltierra is a Veterans-Senior Vice Commander of the V.F.W., a Veteran Service Officer, and a Judge Advocate-Amvets.
In a biographical submission to Ballotpedia via email, Baltierra described his political philosophy with a list of policy positions:
- "Lower Taxes"
- "Create Jobs"
- "Promote healthy living"
- "Unite Communities"
- "Support Advanced Education"
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Baltierra ran as a write-in candidate in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 2. He filed as a petition candidate after the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent William Delgado in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||William Delgado Incumbent||100%||46,976|
|Republican||Ronald J. Baltierra||0%||6|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ronald + Baltierra + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biographical submission to Ballotpedia via email, October 12, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, 2012 General Election Candidate List, accessed August 4, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012