|Alabama House of Representatives District 33|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Florida State University, 1965|
|Master's||Auburn University, 1968|
|Birthday||September 21, 1943|
|Place of birth||Bonifay, FL|
Johnson is currently a pharmacist and partner with Medical Care Equipment Incorporated.
Johnson served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Economic Development and Incentives
- Subcommittee on Health Care Costs, Ranking Minority Member
Johnson won re-election to the 33rd District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Johnson raised $117,363 for his campaign, while Curtis raised $6,890.
|Alabama State House, District 33 (2006)|
|Ronald Johnson (R)||6,709|
|Clara L. Curtis (D)||3,832|
In 2010, Johnson raised $64,200 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Trucking Association||$5,000|
|Alabama Association Of Realtors||$5,000|
|Alabama State Employees Association||$3,000|
In 2006, Johnson collected $117,363 in donations.
Below are Johnson's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$10,000|
|Business Council of AL||$5,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$5,000|
|AL Trucking Assoc||$5,000|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$5,000|
Johnson and his wife, Susan, have one child.
He is a member of the Alabama Pharmaceutical Association, American Pharmaceutical Association, Auburn Kiwanis Club, Executive Board of the South, Maryland Pharmaceutical Association, National Federation of Independent Business, South Talladega County Pharmaceutical Association, Sylacauga Chamber of Commerce, Sylacauga Retail Merchants Association, and Talladega Kiwanis Club.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ronald + Johnson + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Here Are 5 New Things We Know About Obama - Huffington Post
- Sports Comment: Thanks for the memories - CapitalGazette.com
- Critics' Picks Critics' Picks: Nov. 29-Dec. 5, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Obama Helps 2014 Democrats One Way He Still Can ? With Cash - Alabama Public Radio
- Weekend Predictions: Tech in upset, Bama in walkover - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- State tax collectors hope for a big holiday sales tax haul - USA TODAY
- Entertainment Madonna, Lady Gaga, One Direction, Carrie Underwood - Kansas City Star
- Obama Calls Congressional Republicans An 'Impediment' At Fundraiser - Huffington Post
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Vying To Be Future Site Of Barack Obama's ... - Huffington Post
- Obama Goes On Offensive Over Health Care Law - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Alabama Legislature - Ronald Johnson
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 33
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|