Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 81|
Lassle ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 81. Lassle ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Galen Hollenbaugh (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 81, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Galen Hollenbaugh Incumbent||72.8%||2,919|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ronald + Lassle + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'One Man's Journey' To Work In 'Chiberia' Really Puts That Polar Vortex Into ... - Huffington Post
- Polar Vortex: Pilot Captures Astonishing Pictures Of Frozen Chicago (PHOTOS) - Huffington Post UK
- Chicago Woman Was Sick Of 'Dibs,' So She Shoveled Her Entire Block - Huffington Post
- Chicago 'Dibs' Chairs For Sale? Craigslist Ad Might Be The Reason Your Patio ... - Huffington Post
- Peacock Escapes Pen At Chicago-Area Petting Zoo, Freezes To Death - Huffington Post
- Most dangerous temps in decades push across US - Fort Worth Star Telegram
- Metra Train Hits Post In Chicago, Injuring 14 Commuters In Service's Second ... - Huffington Post
- Chicago Record Low Temperature: City Hits -16 Mark To Kick Off Two Days Of ... - Huffington Post
- Chicago Weather: Second Day Of Deep Freeze Includes More Snarled Travel ... - Huffington Post
- Chicago Weather Officially Too Cold For Polar Bears - Huffington Post
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |