|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 15
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Rieboldt ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 15. Reiboldt was defeated by Democratic incumbent Tony Staskunas in the general election on November 2, 2010. Riebodlt defeated David Nickel in the Republican primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 15 General Election (2010)|
|Tony Staskunas (D)||9,617|
|Ronald Rieboldt (R)||9,230|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 15 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Ronald Rieboldt (R)||2,511||56.53%|
|David Nickel (R)||1,913||43.07%|
Rieboldt's slogan was "Making Madison Pay Attention" He commented on each of the following issues in his website:
- Government Accountability - He believes government should look after the interests of the people first.
- Family Values - He is "100% pro-life," and believes parents "have the right and responsibility to be the primary source of their children’s values.
- Jobs and the Economy - He does not support the "cap and tax global warming bill..."
- Healthcare Choices - Wisconsin must protect the rights of residents to choose their healthcare coverage and their doctors."
- The Right of Self Defense - He will work to pass the concealed carry weapons legislation.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Rieboldt on LinkedIn
- Rieboldt on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |