|U.S. House, Texas, District 27|
Ronnie McDonald was the judge for the Bastrop County Court in Texas. He resigned in 2012. He was a 2012 Democratic candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 27th Congressional District of Texas.
McDonald was re-elected to the county court after running unopposed.
- Texas Courts Online, "Directory of Trial Courts by County," February 27, 2014
- Bastrop County judge to resign, possibly run for Congress, Statesman.com, March 4, 2012
- Texas Democrats, "2012 Candidate list," accessed May 10, 2012 (dead link)
- Texas Secretary of State, "Unofficial Democratic primary results," May 29, 2012 (timed out)
- Bastrop County, "Election Results for March 2, 2010 Election"
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |