|Arkansas House of Representatives District 57|
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 20, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Mary Broadaway is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ronnie Spence is unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||Ronnie C. Spence||5.2%||470|
As of September 22, 2010, Spence does not appear to have a campaign website.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Ronnie + Spence + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 57
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed March 5, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State "Election Results 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," retrieved July 3, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 13, 2013
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|