Rosalia Park District Levy Renewal (November 2011)
This measure was approved overall.
- YES 8 (42.11%)
- NO 11 (57.89%)
- YES 264 (61.83%)
- NO 163 (38.17%)
This measure sought to renew the current district levy which is set at a rate of $.47 per $1,000 of assessed property value in order to continue to pay for maintenance and operational costs of the district.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall Rosalia Park & Recreation District #5 be authorized to impose a special tax levy of $48,455, an estimated $0.47 or less per one thousand dollars of assessed valuation to be collected in 2012 for the maintaining and operations of its Recreation Facilities?|
- Spokane County Elections, Unofficial November Election Results (dead link)
- Whitman County Elections, Current Election Results
- Spokane County Elections, November Ballot Titles (dead link)
- Whitman County Elections, Online Voters Guide (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.