Rosalia Park and Recreation District 5 Special Levy Proposition (November 2012)
If approved, this proposition authorizes the Rosalia Park and Recreation District 5 to levy a special property tax at a rate of $0.52 per $1,000 of assessed valuation. This tax would produce a revenue of $55,000 and would be collected in 2013 to fund the maintenance and operation of the District.
|Rosalia Park District No. 5 Levy Prop.|
Election results from Multi-County, Current Election Results Breakdown.
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Rosalia Park and Recreation District 5 be authorized to impose a special levy of $0.52 per thousand dollars of assessed valuation, to be collected in the year 2013, in order to collect $55,000 for maintenance and operation for 2013?||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Washington
- Spokane County, Washington ballot measures
- Whitman County, Washington ballot measures
- Spokane County Washington Elections, Voter Guide
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.