For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Rosalia Park and Recreation District 5 Special Levy Proposition (November 2012)
If approved, this proposition authorizes the Rosalia Park and Recreation District 5 to levy a special property tax at a rate of $0.52 per $1,000 of assessed valuation. This tax would produce a revenue of $55,000 and would be collected in 2013 to fund the maintenance and operation of the District.
|Rosalia Park District No. 5 Levy Prop.|
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the Rosalia Park and Recreation District 5 be authorized to impose a special levy of $0.52 per thousand dollars of assessed valuation, to be collected in the year 2013, in order to collect $55,000 for maintenance and operation for 2013?||”|
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Washington
- Spokane County, Washington ballot measures
- Whitman County, Washington ballot measures
- Spokane County Washington Elections, Voter Guide
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.