was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 16A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
Wiltse's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
||As a Representative of the people of District 16 I will:
- Listen to all sides of the issues.
- Bring fresh ideas from a cooperative, innovative, and balanced perspective.
- Read each bill to determine its United States and Idaho constitutionality.
- Vote against a bill if it is not constitutional.
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. John McCrostie defeated Jimmy Farris and Jeff Stephenson in the Democratic primary, while Rosann Wiltse was unopposed in the Republican primary. McCrostie defeated Wiltse in the general election.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 16A, General Election, 2014
|| Rosann Wiltse
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 16A Democratic Primary, 2014
| Jimmy Farris
| Jeff Stephenson
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rosann + Wiltse + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Rosann Wiltse News Feed
- ↑ wiltse4idaho.com, "Official campaign website," accessed September 16, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 20, 2014