|Florida House of Representatives, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Rose Rocco is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Blaise Ingoglia is unopposed in the Republican primary. Hamilton R. Hanson and James Scavetta are running as Independents.
Rocco ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 35. Rocco ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by Robert Schenck (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 35, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Schenck Incumbent||55.5%||40,019|
Rocco received endorsements from:
- Florida AFL-CIO
- Local Teamsters Union # 79
- IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) Local Union 915
- Democratic Environmental Caucus of Florida (DECF)
- LOHV-FL (League of Humane Voters Florida Chapter)
- Southern States Millwright Regional Council - Millwrights & Machinery Erectors Local 1000
- The Democratic Women's Club of Florida CCE
- Formally recommended by Florida Education Association (affiliated with NEA, AFT, AFL-CIO)
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rose + Rocco + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 35
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |