|Florida House of Representatives District 35|
Rocco ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 35. Rocco ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by Robert Schenck (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 35, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Schenck Incumbent||55.5%||40,019|
Rocco received endorsements from:
- Florida AFL-CIO
- Local Teamsters Union # 79
- IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) Local Union 915
- Democratic Environmental Caucus of Florida (DECF)
- LOHV-FL (League of Humane Voters Florida Chapter)
- Southern States Millwright Regional Council - Millwrights & Machinery Erectors Local 1000
- The Democratic Women's Club of Florida CCE
- Formally recommended by Florida Education Association (affiliated with NEA, AFT, AFL-CIO)
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rose + Rocco + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |