|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 84|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Berry's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I support Quality Education and the need to provide all children with the opportunity to attend 4 year-old kindergarten classes, and increase high school graduation rates."
- Excerpt: "I support Increased Economic Development and the need for continuous job training and skilled development, better than minimum wages jobs, and equal pay for women."
- Excerpt: "I support modernizing the infrastructure, repair and maintenance of roads and bridges."
"Zero Based Budgeting"
- Excerpt: "I support the implementation of “Zero Based Budgeting” practices to hold government accountable for spending. To make cutback decisions clear, transparency of spending, and reporting of performance data."
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Rosie Berry was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Chris Corley defeated Adam Mestres, Rick Turnbull, and Lance Weaver in the Republican primary. Berry will face Corely in the general election. Susan Swanson (R) withdrew before the primary.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 84 Republican Primary, 2014|
|S. Lance Weaver||2.1%||50|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rosie + Berry + South + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Rosie Berry on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- South Carolina State Legislature
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |