|New Jersey General Assembly, District 36|
|Place of birth||Jersey City, NJ|
|Profession||Owner of R&G Title Agency|
Romano's professional experience includes working as a licensed Title Insurance Producer and owner of R&G Title Agency.
Romano listed five major campaign themes on her campaign website:
- Gun Control
- Excerpt: We strongly support our 2nd amendment rights for law abiding citizens. However, we also support the responsibilities that come with these rights.
- Excerpt: NJ is spending massive amounts of money on education, and as taxpayers, we don't believe we're getting our monies worth.
- Excerpt: We strongly believe in the 2% property tax cap. It is well past time for our elected officials to be put on a budget.
- Excerpt: The democrats have spent millions of taxpayer dollars on one of the most unsuccessful projects in the State’s history.
- American Dream
- Excerpt: It is time for the American Dream, formerly the Xanadu, to move forward. Completing the project will create many permanent jobs in our district.
Romano ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 36. Romano was bracketed with Foster Lowe. She was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. She was defeated by incumbent Gary Schaer (D) and incumbent Marlene Caride (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Romano has two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rosina + Romano + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rosina Romano on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rosina Romano
- District 36 GOP website
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- "Rosina Romano on Facebook," accessed May 16, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |