Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New York, District 10|
|Party||Conservative Party USA|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Candidate for:||Supreme Court 2nd Judicial District|
|Election information 2013:|
Ross Brady was a 2014 Conservative Party candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 10th Congressional District of New York. Brady ran unopposed for the nomination in the Conservative primary on June 24, 2014. He was defeated by incumbent Jerrold Nadler (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- 2009-2012: Acting administrator, Interstate Environmental Commission
- 2008-2012: Senior attorney, Interstate Environmental Commission
- 1997-2008: Attorney, Law Office of Alan Lee
Brady ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 10th District. Brady ran unopposed for the Conservative Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, but lost to incumbent Jerrold Nadler (D) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New York District 10 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jerrold Nadler Incumbent||78.7%||89,080|
|Flourish Every Person||Michael Dilger||0.5%||554|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections|
| Brady ran for election to the 2nd Judicial District Supreme Court.
General: He was defeated in the general election on November 5, 2013, after receiving 1.2 percent of the vote. Kevin A. Finnegan, Bernard Graham, Desmond Green, Dawn M. Jimenez-Salta, Mendy Mirocznik, Ilan Schoenberger, Kenneth Sherman and Betty J. Williams were also on the ballot, competing for five open seats.
- See also: New York judicial elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ross + Brady + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 10th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 10th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Politico, "2014 New York House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2014
- New York Courts, 2012 Voter Guide: Ross Brady
- New York State Board of Elections: 2013 Supreme Court Candidate List
- Board of Elections in the City of New York: Unofficial 2013 Election Night Results - Justice of the Supreme Court 2nd Judicial District (dead link)
- NYS Board of Elections State Supreme Court Official Returns, November 5, 2013
- New York City Board of Elections, "King County Civil Court results"
- New York Courts, "2012 Voter Guide: Kings County"
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |