Round Lake, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- The 2012-2013 budget is posted.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are posted. Meeting audio is posted for all but one meeting since June 2011. Meeting calendar is posted.
- E-mails for elected officials are available online.
- Administration officials are listed and there is an office contact.
- Illinois Freedom of Information Act information is posted on the administration page. The page lists a downloadable copy of the village's public records policy and a form. These have the names of the village information officers, a phone number and addresses.
- Village code information, including permits, are posted on the Building Department section of the site.
- Yearly financial audits are posted form 2007 to 2011.
- Tax information is available on financial documents.
- There is no information posted on government sector lobbying and contracts are not made available.
- Village of Round Lake official website
- Round Lake scores good marks with government transparency, Daily Herald, June 4, 2012