Routt County is a county in the U.S. state of Colorado. The county seat is Steamboat Springs.
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was evaluated on Aug. 22, 2012.
- Administrative officials
- Each department lists who is in charge and provides an office address, personalized email and a phone number.
- Elected Officials
- County commissioners provide an office address, phone number and personalized email.
- All elected officials are listed with this contact information.
- Meeting minutes and agendas for the past 3-5 years are provided.
- Meeting lists are provided detailing the times and locations of public meetings.
- Budgets are provided dating back to 2005.
- Sales tax information is provided.
- The treasurer provides information on tax lein sales and provides a way for residents to pay taxes online.
- The assessor provides extensive information on property taxes.
- Bids and proposals are published on the site.
- Land use regulations and permit applications are available.
- Public records
- There are public records databases for the clerk and assessor.
- The documents are not ordered in anyway, which makes it hard to navigate.
- Public records
- There is a link discussing public records, but no contact information (including email) for the Public Information Officers.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying activities or if it's a member of lobbying associations are not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Routt County, Directory, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Routt County, Elected officials, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Routt County, Commissioner docs, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Routt County, 2012 meeting list, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Routt County, Budgets, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Routt County, Treasurer, Accessed: Aug. 21, 2012 (dead link)
- ↑ Routt County, Assessor, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012
- ↑ Routt County, Purchasing, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012 (dead link)
- ↑ Routt County, Planning, Accessed: Aug. 22, 2012 (dead link)