|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Ebert's professional experience includes owning a small business and as a board member of the Texas Manufactured Housing Association.
Elections for the office of Hawaii House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Nicole Lowen will face Kalei Akaka in the Democratic primary, while Roy Ebert will face Kelly Valenzuela in the Republican primary.
Ebert ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii House of Representatives District 6. Ebert defeated Mike Breslin in the August 11 Republican primary and was defeated by Nicole Lowen (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Hawaii House of Representatives, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
Ebert has a wife, Belinda, and three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Roy + Ebert + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hawaii House of Representatives
- Hawaii House of Representatives District 6
- Hawaii House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Hawaii State Legislature
- Ebert for Kona, "About Roy," accessed July 18, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 6, 2014
- civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed March 24, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Roy Ebert," accessed September 27, 2012