|Arkansas House of Representatives District 90|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Ragland has served as a Pastor at Welcome Home Church, President/General Manager of the Ragland Broadcasting Corporation - KCGS Radio, President and Agent of the Ragland Insurance Agency, and Pastor of Witts Springs Community Bible Church.
Ragland is a member of the Arkansas Cattleman's Association, Arkansas Farm Bureau, and National Rifle Association.
Ragland did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House (Chair)
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Human Services
- Subcommittee on Personnel
Ragland's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1046 - "THE FREEDOM TO FARM ACT."
- HB 1131 - "AN ACT TO REPEAL THE ENERGY CONSERVATION ENDORSEMENT ACT OF 1977."
- HB 1278 - "THE ENERGY CONSERVATION ACT OF 2009."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Ragland was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Ragland raised $44,167 for his campaign, while Crow raised $0.
|Arkansas State House, District 90 (2008)|
|Roy Ragland (R)||9,665|
|Wendy Crow (Green)||2,402|
Below are Ragland's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$3,000|
|Madison County Celluar||$2,500|
|Magic Springs Farm||$1,500|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Roy Ragland
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Roy Ragland on Facebook
|Arkansas House District 90
| Succeeded by|
David L. Branscum
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|