Ruben E. Pope
|Ruben E. Pope|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Law School:||Boston College Law School|
|Candidate for:||Cleveland Municipal Court|
|Position:||Unexpired term ending 1/4/2018|
|Election information 2013:|
| Pope ran for election to the Cleveland Municipal Court.
General: He was defeated by Ed Wade, Jazmin G. Torres-Lugo, Annette Garner Butler, Michael D. Winston, and Scott Roger Hurley in the general election on November 5, 2013, after receiving 26.2 percent of the vote.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2013
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections: 2013 Candidate List, November 5, 2013 General Election
- [http://obits.cleveland.com/obituaries/cleveland/obituary.aspx?pid=170653771 Cleveland Plain Dealer, "Obituary: RUBEN E. POPE III," accessed April 17, 2014]
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections, Unofficial 2013 General Election Results
- Vote Ruben Pope, Campaign Website
- Cleveland Housing Court, "Ohio Landlord Training Class," March 2, 2013