|Former candidate for|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||University of New Mexico|
|Profession||Retired special education teacher|
Dynneson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||My biggest passion has been working in the gardens and helping develop the Bigfork Farmer’s Market Cooperative. Most of us share the same love of the area and support small businessmen and women providing the communities with Made in Montana and Grown in Montana products. Protection of clean air, fresh water, and fertile farm land is most important to preserving the outdoor activities and the quality of life we enjoy.
As a senior citizen with a background in education, I also have a concern for the health and education of Montanans. The senior citizen population has been growing steadily through the past few years. Providing health care, including mental health care, for all citizens will better assure the retirement years will be some of our best.
Affordable education will be essential for preschool through continuing edu-cation as the knowledge and skill base continues to expand; and job markets require new skills and continue to develop new goods and services. I would like the generations coming after us to have as good a life and opportunities we have enjoyed.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Ruby Dynneson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mark Noland was unopposed in the Republican primary. Noland defeated Dynneson in the general election. Incumbent Mark Blasdel (R) ran in District 4.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 10 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ruby + Dynneson + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 10
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Flathead Democratic Party, "Ruby Dynneson for HD10," accessed September 6, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed October 29, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |