For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Pennsylvania State House District 85|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Fairchild earned his AS in Engineering from Pennsylvania State University, Mont Alto, in 1967. He then served in the United States Army as an Infantry Platoon Leader from 1967 to 1969. From 1969 to 1988, he was President of a construction business.
In 1989, Fairchild joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 85th District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Fairchild served on the following committees:
- Rules Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Chair
Fairchild did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 85|
|Russ Fairchild (R)||17,173||70.5%|
|Stephen J. Connolley (D)||7,204||29.6%|
Fairchild has a wife, Carol.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Russell Fairchild
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 85
| Succeeded by|
Fred Keller (R)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |