Russell L. Ott
|Russell L. Ott|
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 93|
|October 29, 2013-Present|
|November 10, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||October 29, 2013|
Elections for the office of South Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 10, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Incumbent Russell L. Ott is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Ott won election in a special election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 93. The seat was vacant following Rep. Harry Ott, Jr.'s (D) resignation to work as the state director for the Farm Service Agency in the federal government. Ott defeated Charles H. Stoudemire Jr. (R) in the special election, which took place on October 29.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 93, Special Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Russell L. Ott||66.3%||1,859|
|Republican||Charles H. Stoudemire Jr.||33.7%||944|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Russell L. + Ott + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- thetandd.com, "Ott wins House 93 special election," October 29, 2013
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- scvotes.org, "State House of Representatives District 93 Special Election," accessed July 31, 2013
- scvotes.org, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013
Harry Ott, Jr. (D)
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |