Oregon State House District 46
|Profession||Business Analyst; Small Businessman|
Turner's campaign website lists three core principles:
- Choice: "You are not a machine; you are a living, thinking being; you are expressed by your choices. The greatest society is one that maintains an environment that maximizes choices while providing maximum protection against harm and injustice."
- Fairness: "Individuals form groups (clubs, corporations and unions, for example) to combine their efforts toward a common purpose. This is healthy and productive in a society that remembers that only individuals have rights. No group deserves special privileges regardless of their numerical, financial or political superiority."
- Integrity: "In the 1850 pamphlet, The Law, the French Economist Frédéric Bastiat wrote, “No society can exist unless the laws are respected to a certain degree, but the safest way to make them respected is to make them respectable.” Politics has become a dirty word because laws are seldom sensible, and are occasionally reprehensible. In order to restore respect for the government, we must restore integrity to lawmaking."
State voter guide
Turner's "Oregon Votes" profile lists three main issues and several policy proposals:
- Make Oregon a Free Speech Zone:
- Prevent licensing of journalists
- Block Internet censorship
- Defend alternative media
- Restore the Right to Choose:
- Your life: End prohibition
- Your love: Uphold equal protection of social contracts
- Your work: Remove penalties for achievement
- Protect Oregonians from Financial Disaster:
- Encourage small business growth
- Reform the state budget process
- Put an end to debt spending
6306 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97213
- Official campaign website
- "Oregon Votes," State Voter Guide Profile
- Official campaign facebook page
- Official campaign youtube channel
- Official campaign twitter page
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile
- Imagine Election Profile