|Transparency grading process|
As of the 2005 census, the city population was 20,667.
Evaluating transparency of the city's website
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- Agendas and meeting minutes are available.
- While all aldermen are listed, no contact information is provided.
- The site has a page about public records, but they are not available online.
- Current bids are shown on the web site, but current contracts are not.
- Budget information is not published.
- Audit reports are not available.
- Local tax information is not provided.