|Hawaii State Senate, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||California State University|
is a 2014
Nonpartisan candidate for District 21
of the Hawaii State Senate
Brown earned her B.A. in English from California State University, Stanislaus. She has worked as a substitute teacher in Hawaii since 2000.
Brown submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia.
||I'm a fiscal conservative. I don't like to spend money and I hate wasting it.
- See also: Hawaii State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Hawaii State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Maile S.L. Shimabukuro defeated Michael P. Kahikina in the Democratic primary, while Tercia L. Ku defated Johnnie-Mae L. Perry and Randy Roman, Jr. in the Republican primary. Shimabukuro will face Ku and Ruth A. Brown (N) in the general election.
|Hawaii State Senate, District 21 Democratic Primary, 2014
Maile S.L. Shimabukuro Incumbent
| Michael P. Kahikina
|Hawaii State Senate, District 21 Republican Primary, 2014
Tercia L. Ku
| Johnnie-Mae L. Perry
| Randy Roman, Jr.
Brown and her husband, Bob, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ruth + Brown + Hawaii + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Ruth Brown News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Elect Ruth Brown, "Who I am," accessed July 28, 2014
- ↑ Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on June 17, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 6, 2014
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed August 25, 2014