Ruth A. Brown
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Hawaii State Senate, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||California State University|
Brown earned her B.A. in english from California State University, Stanislaus. She has worked as a substitute teacher in Hawaii since 2000.
Brown submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia.
|“||I'm a fiscal conservative. I don't like to spend money and I hate wasting it.||”|
- See also: Hawaii State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Hawaii State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Maile S.L. Shimabukuro will face Michael P. Kahikina in the Democratic primary, while Tercia L. Ku, Johnnie-Mae L. Perry and Randy Roman, Jr. will face off in the Republican primary. Ruth A. Brown is running as an Independent.
Brown and her husband, Bob, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ruth + Brown + Hawaii + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hawaii State Senate
- Hawaii State Senate District 21
- Hawaii State Senate elections, 2014
- Hawaii State Legislature
- Elect Ruth Brown, "Who I am," accessed July 28, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on June 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 6, 2014