Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Daniel Eaton was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ruth Ward was unopposed in the Republican primary. Eaton and Ward faced off in the general election. Incumbent Eaton defeated Ward int he general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Cheshire 3 District, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Daniel Eaton Incumbent||54%||788|
Ward ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 3. Ward was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated by Daniel Adams Eaton (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 3, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Daniel Adams Eaton||53.1%||1,013|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ruth + Ward + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Cheshire 03
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- WMUR9 ABC, "New Hampshire - Summary Vote Results," November 5, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014