|South Dakota Commissioner of School and Public Lands|
|Bachelor's||South Dakota State University|
|Place of birth||South Dakota|
Brunner currently serves as Deputy Commissioner of School and Public Lands. He was appointed to this position by then Commissioner Jarrod Johnson in 2012. Brunner previously worked for the Brookings Economic Development Corporation.
- Bachelor's, Agricultural Economics, South Dakota State University
Brunner is running for election to the office of South Dakota Commissioner of School and Public Lands. Brunner is seeking the Republican nomination at the state-wide convention on June 19-21, 2014 in Rapid City, South Dakota. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Brunner + South + Dakota"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- OSU baseball: Beavers sign 10 more recruits - Corvallis Gazette Times
- Property transfers for Nov. 10, 2013 - Central Kentucky News
- South Dakota Commissioner of School and Public Lands
- South Dakota down ballot state executive elections, 2014
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |