|Indiana House of Representatives, District 93|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Catholic High School (1999)|
|J.D.||Indiana University (2008)|
Guillory earned hsi B.S. and B.A. in Neuroscienceand History from Tulane in 2003, his M.S. in United States History from Tulane in 2005 and his J.D. from Indiana in 2008. His professional experience includes working as an attorney with the firm Hunt Suedhoff Kalamaros LLP.
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Ryan Guillory is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Dave Frizzell is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Guillory ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 93. Guillory ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent David N. Frizzell (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Frizzell Incumbent||66.7%||17,245|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ryan + Guillory + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ryan for District 93 "Info" Accessed April 25, 2012
- Ryan Guillory "About" Accessed April 25, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |