|Colorado House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Mitchell High School|
|Associate's||Pikes Peak Community College|
|Bachelor's||Colorado State University|
Born in Southern California, Macoubrie moved to Colorado in 1992. He graduated from Mitchell High School in 2004 and went on to earn his A.A. from Pikes Peak Community college. He then earned his B.A. in English literature from Colorado State University.
Macoubrie's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Every student deserves a safe, fully funded and functioning school."
Employment & Economy
- Excerpt: "Encourage entrepreneurship."
- Excerpt: "Keep our parks safe."
Health & Well-Being
- Excerpt: "Health is wealth."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Ryan Macoubrie was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Janak Joshi was unopposed in the Republican primary. Macoubrie will face Joshi in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Macoubrie + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 16
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Ryan Macoubrie on Facebook
- Ryan Macoubrie on Twitter
- Ryan Macoubrie: Candidate for House District 16, "About me," accessed June 16, 2014
- ryanmacoubriehd16.com, "Issues," accessed September 30, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed September 9, 2014