|Montana House of Representatives, District 29|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Osmundson served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• General Government, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Osmundson served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2011|
Osmundson won re-election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 29. Osmundson ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election, and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010, Osmundson won election to the Montana House of Representatives. Osmundson did not have any opposition in the primary. He faced Kurt Myllymaki (D) in the November 2 general election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 29 General Election (2010)|
|Ryan Osmundson (R)||2,361|
|Kurt Myllymaki (D)||1,556|
Comprehensive donor information for Osmundson is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Osmundson raised a total of $95,875 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 8, 2013.
|Ryan Osmundson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana House, District 29||$7,695|
|2010||Montana House, District 29||$88,180|
|Grand Total Raised||$95,875|
2012Osmundson won re-election to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Osmundson raised a total of $7,695.
|Montana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ryan Osmundson's campaign in 2012|
|Stillwater County Republican Central Committee||$800|
|Montana Petroleum Association||$160|
|Montana Contractors Association||$160|
|Total Raised in 2012||$7,695|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Osmundson ran for election, he collected $8,810 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Montana House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ryan Osmundson's campaign in 2010|
|Chouteau County Republican Central Cmte||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$8,810|
Osmundson and his wife have six children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Osmundson + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed March 12, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed March 12, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Osmundson, Ryan," accessed September 8, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed March 8, 2014
Edward Butcher (R)
|Montana House of Representatives District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |