|North Dakota Tax Commissioner|
|January 1, 2014 - present|
|Years in position||0|
|Predecessor||Cory Fong (R)|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||November 8, 2013|
|Appointed by||Gov. Jack Dalrymple (R)|
|Deputy Tax Commissioner|
|Bachelor's||University of North Dakota|
|Master's||University of North Dakota|
Rauschenberger has served as the state’s deputy tax commissioner since 2009. Before joining the office he worked at the North Dakota Department of Commerce and the Minneapolis office of accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Bachelor of Accountancy degree, University of North Dakota
- MBA, University of North Dakota
North Dakota Tax Commissioner (2014-present)
Rauschenberger is running for election to the office of North Dakota Tax Commissioner. Rauschenberger is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 10. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Rauschenberger + North + Dakota + Tax + Commissioner"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota Tax Commissioner
- Cory Fong
- Gov. Jack Dalrymple
- North Dakota down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Bismarck Tribune, "Dalrymple appoints Rauschenberger as tax commissioner," November 8, 2013
- The Bismarck Tribune, "Republican the first to report campaign contributions," January 30, 2014
- North Dakota office of the Governor, "Dalrymple Appoints Ryan Rauschenberger North Dakota Tax Commissioner," November 8, 2013
- Prairie Business, "Dalrymple appoints Rauschenberger tax commissioner," November 8, 2013
Cory Fong (R)
|North Dakota Tax Commissioner
January 1, 2014 - present
| Succeeded by|
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |