|Former candidate for|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 56|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||University of Kentucky|
Schwartz's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Pro-Life & Pro-Family
I will fight for our conservative family values. I am 100% pro-life and believe in defending the rights of the unborn child. Kentucky’s future lies in the strength of our families.
Transparent, Accountable Government
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent James Kay ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ryan Schwartz ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Kay defeated Schwartz in the general election.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 56 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||James Kay Incumbent||59.8%||9,668|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryan + Schwartz + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House of Representatives District 56
- Kentucky House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kentucky State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Ryan Schwartz on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Ryan Schwartz for State Rep., "Issues," accessed September 2, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |