Sagadahoc County, Maine
Sagadahoc County is one of sixteen counties in Maine. Sagadahoc County, located in southwestern Maine, has an estimated population of 35,214. Sagadahoc County is Maine's smallest county by land area. Bath is the county seat.
- Main article: Evaluation of Maine county websites
- Budget information is provided, including side-by-side comparisons of the last several county budgets.
- Contact information is provided for county elected and administrative officials.
- There is a search engine for accessing public land records.
- The website includes past agendas of County Commission meetings, but these agendas have not been updated since February 2006. No meeting minutes are posted.
- No information on local taxes.
- There is no information on how to obtain public records.
- The website does not appear to be updated very frequently, and information is not up to date.
- Sagadahoc County Official Website
- Sagadahoc County on Maine.gov (dead link)
- Sagadahoc County on the National Association of Counties Website (dead link)
- Sagadahoc County on ePodunk
- History of Sagadahoc County, Maine, 1886