|U.S. House, Connecticut, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 12, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Lilienthal is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Connecticut's 5th District. Lilienthal is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. Incumbent Elizabeth Esty (D) is seeking re-election. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Lilienthal's reports.
|Sal Lilienthal (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$5,945.00||$(1,765.00)||$4,180.00|
|Year-End||January 22, 2014||$4,180||$16,055||$(8,748)||$11,486|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sal +Lilienthal + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Connecticut's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Connecticut's 5th Congressional District
- The Courant, "Congressional Races Muted At Best, Even In The Fightin' 5th," accessed August 18, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Sal Lilienthal 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Sal Lilienthal Year-End," accessed February 11, 2014