Evaluating transparency of the city's website
|Transparency grading process|
- Current budget and tax info is available.
- Meetings are posted on the calendar. Minutes and agendas are provided.
- Commissioners are listed but individual contact info is not provided.
- Bids and requests for future contracts are posted, current contracts are not online.
- Building permits and zoning information is provided.
- Audits are available.
- Provides information and forms for making public records requests.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective departments.
- Does not provide information on lobbying.
- To compare Salina with other Kansas cities, see Evaluation of Kansas city websites.
- Records Requests